Sunday 31 July 2011

Long awaited update (s)

I’ve been super busy revising for my Arabic exams of late so things are a bit delayed on here so very sorry.

Last Wednesday (20th July) I had the second samosa sale. I was much better in setting everything up but Chandigarh, the samosa suppliers were very very late (40mins) in delivering them. I had massive queues so naturally was rather worried because people would start to leave. Fortunately when they eventually did turn up, Me, Sarah and Paul pulled together and sold samosas like they were going out of fashion! We managed to sell them all in under an hour which was absolutely mind blowing considering there were 600 of them!



I managed to raise a staggering £277 for the charity bringing the total from the Lancaster Circus Samosa sales to £677!

No comments:

Post a Comment